Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Interview Session

Students of Grade Five, on 25th September, undertook an interview session of some of our school staff and teachers in connection to their current UOI – Who we are? The Line of Inquiry was, “Decision making process for Individuals”. The experience was enriching and enlightening to the students and me and I would like to share this with all. The students took initiative to prepare the questions, conduct the interview and also submitted a report entirely on their own. The interviews will give you an insight into the personality of our colleagues who participated wholeheartedly, and increasing your respect for them. Some of the interview reports are presented below.


Interview Of Chetan Shah by Pahini


Pahini: What do you think is a decision?
Chetan Sir: Decision is the power of man.

P: Why do you think taking a decision is important?
C: It is important to take a decision because you have to choose what is right or wrong.

P: Name some major decisions you took in life.
C: When I got married, I had to get separated from my parents.

P: What was your aim when you were a student?
C: I wanted to be good in accounts.

P: Was your aim the same when you grew up?
C: Yes.

P: Did you help someone in taking a decision?
C: Yes, a friend for his studies.

P: Did you take any decision in which you were hurt?
C: When I got married, I had to get separated from my parents and that decision hurt me.


VARDAN SIR WAS INTERVIEWD BY SUMEET AND THIS REPORT IS PREPARED BY HARSHIL





SUMEET: WHAT IS YOUR GOAL IN LIFE?
VARDAN SIR: MY GOAL IS TO RUN A SCHOOL .

S: WHAT WERE YOUR IMPORTANT DECISION TAKEN TILL NOW?
V: THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION TAKEN TILL NOW IS TO START A SCHOOL.

S: TODAY, YOU THINK YOUR DECISION WAS RIGHT?
V: YES, I THINK IT WAS RIGHT.

S: DID PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOUR DECISION?
V: NO, MY FATHER DID NOT AGREE WITH MY DECISION. HE WANTED ME TO DO A JOB.

S: HOW WOULD YOU DECIDE WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG?
V: IF I TAKE A RIGHT DECISION THERE ARE MANY ADVANTAGES AND IF I TAKE A WRONG DECISION THERE ARE ONLY FEW ADVANTAGES.

S: DO YOU OFTEN GET CONFUSED WHILE MAKING A DECISION ?
V: YES.

S: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MADE A WRONG DECISION?
V: THERE IS A CHANCE TO MAKE A WRONG DECISION TO A CORRECT DECISION.

Interview of Zahabiyah Shaikhmahmood by Sneh Chauhan




Sneh: What do you mean by decision?Zahabiyah:The important choice taken in our life is called decision.
S: Why do you think taking a decision is important?
Z: Decision makes the person proper and it is very useful for our life.
S: What important decision you have taken in your life?
Z: The most important decision I have taken was to go to Bombay for my higher education.
S: What was your first aim in your life?
Z: My aim was to become a pilot.
S: When have you taken this aim in your life?
Z: When I was in 10th grade.
S: Which decision was sad for you?
Z: The decision not to become a pilot was sad for me.


Interview of Umaben by Khushman


On 25th of September I took the interview of Umaben on the topic of decision-making process.
She told that on her point of view decision means making the right choice.
She also told that one of her poor decision was that she had left D.P.S.(Delhi Public School) and come to Fountainhead School without informing the old school.
Her wish was to become a teacher but she couldn’t because her family was poor and could not afford to give her education.

No comments: